Hypnosis for Self-Improvement
Using hypnosis for self-improvement is a great tool for goal setting and personal development. Most people are surprised at how easy it is to learn self-hypnosis. And self-hypnosis, in turn, makes a lot of things much easier for you to learn as well.
Self-improvement using hypnosis is usually thought of as a person listening to a digital audio program, mp3, or other type of personal development media, which helps the listener to relax and open up to receive suggestions centered around a specific topic such as increasing your income, dating confidence, weight loss, stop smoking, etc.
Self Hypnosis Programs
Self hypnosis programs are a great way for you to start experiencing hypnosis and improving your life to become better since you simply listen to them either while you sleep or when you relax
How do you incorporate hypnosis into your self-improvement practice?
To be successful with self-improvement hypnosis programs, there are certain aspects that should be addressed.
The best hypnosis program you could use for self-improvement would be one you create yourself because you would be able to address the exact deeply personal issues that may be sabotaging your personal development.
Unlike general topic self help hypnosis programs, this hypnosis session would be made for the exact personal issue you want to address, including the precise words and phrases that mean the most to you so a “perfect” self-hypnosis program would have to be crafted by the person using it to suit his or her own needs.
This would entail buying recording software, a microphone, learning basic audio engineering and then writing out and recording each hypnosis program script… And THAT’S A LOT OF WORK!
With that being said, you still can easily use the DIY method (Do It Yourself) because everytime you relax, you go into a hypnotic trance state.
Below is a quick process for using hypnosis for self-improvement.
1. Write down in a positive statement ONE GOAL you want to achieve.
EXAMPLE – “I wake up every day at 6am refreshed, energized and excited to start my day”
2. Find a quiet place to sit and be alone so you can relax without interruption AND TURN OFF ALL DEVICES (phone, computer, tv, radio, etc)
3. Make sure you are sitting NOT lying down (you may fall asleep). Take 3 deep breaths in thru nose and exhale thru your mouth. On the 3rd exhalation, close your eyes.
4. Begin repeating your statement. EXAMPLE – “I wake up every day at 6am refreshed, energized and excited to start my day”. See yourself doing it, feeling it, touching it, smelling it, hearing it.
5. Continue imagining actually experiencing what you want for at least 3-5 minutes. Then take 3 deep breaths in thru your nose and out thru your mouth while smiling and feeling proud of honoring yourself with this incredible gift of using hypnosis for self-improvement.
Finally, make a promise to yourself to put this practice into your daily life and schedule it daily. By doing this, it will become an automatic habit for you.
If you feel this information will help your life in any way, please “Like” and “Share” it with your tribe and please post your questions and comments below. Your feedback is most appreciated 🙂
ps: Get my new hypnosis for self-improvement ebook -> Click Here